Individual Graduation Plans & High School Registration
Believe it or not, it is time to start planning for your child’s transition to High School! This is an exciting time of year! As you know, PRMS students attend Airport High School. Even if you have other plans for 9th grade, the IGP conference is required for all students. Throughout the month of March, I will be conducting Individual Graduation Plan (IGP) conferences with parents and students. Parents can attend in-person (preferred), by phone or virtually. To attend virtually, select "virtual" when signing up and a Google Event with a Google Meet link will be created. If no parent or representative can attend, I will meet with your child alone to create the IGP. You can view the IGP in PowerSchool once completed.
What is an IGP Conference?
- Ninth grade classes are scheduled. Elective courses and a tentative career goal are chosen. See options below.
- Begins in 8th grade and is updated yearly until graduation or as needed.
- IGPs guide and track high school coursework towards meeting graduation requirements, post-secondary education and career goals.
- IGP’s are flexible and can change based on a student’s aspirations, abilities and interests.
- Appointments last about 30 minutes,