What is an Individual Graduation Plan (IGP)?
An academic and career plan all students beginning in 8th grade are required to create with the school counselor, student and parent.
• Teacher course recommendations are discussed. Elective courses and a career goal are chosen.
• IGPs guide and track high school coursework towards meeting graduation requirements, post-secondary education and career goals. (Required by the State Department of Education.)
• If your child has an IEP or requested a translator, we will contact you to schedule the appointment.
Ways to schedule your conference:
- Click here to sign up for an IGP conference with the school counselor -- IGP Conferences Online Sign-up (8th grade only), OR
- During one of the IGP information session Feb. 19th, at 5:15pm or the 21st at 8:00am, OR
- Sign up can also be done by completing the attached IGP form and returning it. (Forms were sent home 2/14 and are available in the office.)