PRMS will be accepting Chromebooks, library books, text books, and late student packets next week.
All students will need to turn in their Chromebooks. Please remove any photos or stickers from the case and then shut down the device. Only 8th graders need to return their chargers. (6th and 7th graders should keep their charger for next year. They will not be given another one next year.)
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, May 26-28, from 11:0-2:00 and 3:00-6:00.
Instructions: Please approach the school by entering Wildlife Lane by the stop light in front of the Pine Ridge Town Complex. Drive toward the school, then down through the staff parking lot for Wood Elementary. Then approach the front of the school.
- Cars will stop in front of the school by the awnings. Stay in your vehicle until you are at the drop off area and a staff member is able to assist.
- Parents will give the last 2 numbers from the Chromebook asset tag to the Staff Member
- The Staff Member will mark the Chromebook drop off on their sheet. (Only 8th graders need to return chargers.)
- Parents will put the Chromebooks in the appropriate bins.
- Parents will put library books or textbooks on the book cart.
Technology Fees: Lost Chromebooks are $300, cases are $40, and chargers are $24. Fees will be online once collection is done and can be paid through parent portal.
Books: Library and text books will also be collected. Students have been sent an email showing which library books they have checked out. If a student has a green text book from Mr. Glenn’s class they will need to turn it in.
Yearbooks: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the printing and shipping of the Yearbooks have been delayed. We do not have a shipment date. Students that purchased a yearbook in advance will be contacted upon delivery.