Pine Ridge Middle School
VISIONPine Ridge Middle School will be recognized as a school with a high performance learning culture by "Setting the G.O.L.D. Standard of Excellence in Academics, Athletics and the Arts"
The mission of PRMS is to build trusting relationships and provide data driven positive learning opportunities to enable all students to be successful, healthy, lifelong global learners.
At Pine Ridge Middle School we believe that the fundamental purpose of our school is help students achieve high levels of learning, and therefore, we will assess all of our instructional practices in light of their impact on student learning. The shared goals that support our belief will include the following:
1. Through an efficient, positive, focused Data Team Process, we will continually assess students in a variety of ways to both inform instruction and provide specific recommendations for S.T.I.N.G., POP, MLC and other academic programs to increase student achievement.
2. A Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports system will be adopted school-wide to promote consistent and clear high expectations for student and staff behaviors as well as standardized positive and negative consequences.
At Pine Ridge Middle School we are committed to achieve our purpose of learning for all students by cultivating a collaborative culture through development of high-performing teams. The shared goals that support our belief will include the following:
1. Participate in monthly Academic, P.B.I.S., Department, Grade-level, and Data team Professional Learning Communities.
2. Conduct bi-weekly peer observations and share positive, constructive feedback through the “Lexington Two Instructional Snapshot”
3. Promote faculty and staff accountability by adhering to PBIS Matrix of G.O.L.D. standards for Faculty and Staff.
At Pine Ridge Middle School we believe parent and community involvement is essential for students to achieve academically and become productive citizens. Therefore, our focus is to build and nurture parent and community relationships while offering opportunities to gain awareness and support for our mission of educating our shared students. These goals include the following:
1. Hold parent and community events.
2. Contact parents through a variety of media.
3. Create PBIS Home Edition to connect parents and community to weekly PBIS GOLD focus and events.